A ball valve in the pipeline is mainly used to cut off, distribute and change the flow direction of the medium. It only can be rotated 90 degrees, then it can be closed tightly with a small torque. In addition to pipeline parameters, the environmental conditions in which electric valves are used should be paid special attention to. As an electric actuator in an electrically operated valve is one electromechanical device, the use condition is greatly affected by the use environment. In general, electric ball valves and butterfly valves are used in the following environment:
(1) Check first whether pressure is unloaded for the upper and lower piping. After confirmation, the disassembly and decomposition operation can only be carried out.
(2) Non-metallic parts should be removed from the cleaning agent immediately after cleaning. They should not be soaked for a long time.
(3) Bolts on the flange must be tightened symmetrically, gradually and evenly during the process of assembling.
(4) The cleaning agent should be compatible with rubber parts, plastic parts, metal parts and working medium such as gas in the ball valve. When the working medium is gas, the metal parts can be cleaned with gasoline (GB484-89). And clean non-metallic parts with pure water or alcohol.
(5) The decomposed parts of each single ball valve can be washed by immersion. The metal parts of the non-metallic parts that have not been decomposed can be cleaned with clean and fine silk cloth impregnated with detergent (this is to prevent the fiber from falling off and sticking to the parts). All adhesion must be removed on the wall surface such as oil, dirt, glue, dust, etc. in the cleaning.
(6) When the ball valve is decomposed and reassembled, carefully prevent damage to the sealing surface of parts, especially non-metallic parts. Special tools should be used when the O-ring is taken out.
(7) After cleaning, the assembly should be carried out after the cleaning agent on the wall surface is volatilized (silk cloth wipe without cleaning agent can be used). However, it shall not be used for a long time, otherwise it will rust and be contaminated by dust.
(8) The new parts should be cleaned before assembly.
(9) Lubricate with grease. Grease shall be compatible with ball valve metal materials, rubber parts, plastic parts and working media. When the working medium is gas, special 221 grease may be used. Apply a thin layer of grease on the surface of the sealing groove. Apply a thin layer of grease on the rubber sealing. And apply a thin layer of grease on the sealing surface and friction surface of the valve stem.
(10) No metal debris, fiber, grease (except those used as prescribed), dust, other impurities and foreign matters shall be allowed to contaminate, adhere to or stay on the surface of the parts or enter the inner cavity during assembly.
Jonloo Machine Manufacturing Co.,Ltd, the subsidiary of Zhejiang High & Medium Pressure Valve Co., Ltd, has produced valves for more than 20 years and is recognized as the premier manufacturer of industrial valves. By leveraging advanced engineering capabilities and innovation, it has produced quality assured valves to meet critical industrial needs, which are used in the pipeline systems around the world.,big bbw sex